Re: NO TICKETS AVAILABLE...

Mike, re:

>I do have a question for you: I called the number on the back of my Canadian
amex, and they know NOTHING about the show or impending ticket sales.  They
suggested that i call the u.s. number, but could not tell me what it was. Can
you tell me the number, and i'll call from here.
Chris has given me the thumbs-up  on flying down there if we get
tickets.

I don't remember if I wrote back to you yet! It's been a bit hectic with the
whole AMEX/Ticketmaster/Clusterfuck...  the Amex # is 212-307-4653 and the
ticket master # for Wed. is 212-307-7171. Good luck!

- -r