R&R Circus; Who UK news

>Also what about the "Rolling Stones Rock 'n Roll Circus"? Did it=
 ever get=20
>released?=20
>=20
>Rock 'n Roll Circus was taken off of the release schedule in ICE,=
 which
>either means it's been scrapped entirely or postponed indefinitely.=
  Either
>way, it doesn't look like any of us will be hearing it any time=
 soon.   To
>paraphrase Jim Carrey, I think Allen Klein was simply jerking our
>collective chain.  Let me just add that while I consider myself=
 a peaceful
>person and would never dream of harming anyone, I wouldn't exactly=
 shed a
>tear if some horrible tragedy befell Mr. Klein. =20

>If you mean Allen Klein, of ABKCO, Stones and Beatles manager, he's=
 been dead for years.

>Scott

Sorry to spoil your voodoo wishes, but Mr K is still very much alive=
 and kicking. I just had reliable info from the Circus camp that=
 it will be premiered at the NY Film Festival in October, screening=
 6 times. Other theatrical showings also possible, to tie in with=
 fall release.

Other UK news:=20
1) The remastered Quad is released next week
2) As is the IOW video now titled 'Listening To You' (Warner Vision)
3) My Generation is the first Who song to be used on a TV ad (already=
 screening) to promote Wall's Calippo ice cream (sorry, not Heinz=
 Baked Beans or Odorono) and is being re-released as a single, complete=
 with a dance mix (!) by DJ/mixers Love To Infinity.=20
4) An inevitable new Polydor 'Best Of' compilation will be released=
 in August
5) Quad live may also play indoors here at Earl's Court according=
 to new PT interview for VHS-1 and Mojo mag.=20

David