Atkins' article on live Who recordings

Mason Weinrich asked me to indicate how to access John Atkins 1990 article
on the known recordings made by the Who or other "authorised" source ( eg.
the promoter) of their live cocerts since 1965 which have not been released
officially. Although a number of the recordings to which Atkins refers have
been released in the 6 years which have elapsed since Atkins wrote this
(historic, invaluable) article, many, many of the recordings he refers to
have not been released by the Who's record label, including
interesting-sounding covers of songs by Free and as I recall the Sex
Pistols. I'm posting this to the list as other listers not familiar with
this article may wish to read it as well. It's available on Wes Biggs'
Hypertext Who under the My Generation - Articles and News heading. I.e., if
you point and click on that header you'll finf a list of articles, one of
which is "Record Collector 1990 Article on Who Recordings". John Atkins is
an editor of the (essential) Who fanzine, Generations, published in the
U.K.. Wes' page is at http://www.eden.com/~thewho/.