Re: Adjectives That Do Not Describe The Who

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:24:42 -0700, "Bragg, Blaine" <blaine@sdg.com>
wrote:

>This is going to be a stretch, but here we go anyway...
>
>>Kevin B. O'Brien wrote:
>>>
>>> squamish
>=>> object-oriented <=
>Kevin, I beg to differ.  At the PT Filmore show, Pete made some comment
>about how parents shouldn't let their kids out of the house until they
>could install Windows 95 (or something like that).  So, if Pete is
>making software jokes, maybe he's gotten into programming (hell, he's
>already done every other type of publishing -- Rock, Broadway,
>Multimedia, Books, etc.) thus he _COULD_ be object oriented.  Since some
>of us think the PT=the Who, then the Who is object-oriented!  See how
>simple it is!

But, Windows 95 is not object-oriented!! So my original offering
stands.<g>

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies."
                                                        Voltaire