Like in the 70s?

Litgo wrote in response to some hard-line comments:
>I don't expect there ever to be a '70s-style Who, and I don't expect the
>upcoming shows to be anything different than has been offered by the DST
tour >or the 89 tour. But, it doesn't mean I'm not going to go or not enjoy
myself.

        I think you said it, Litgo.
        I don't really think it's realistic to expect the Who, now in their
50s, to play as they did in their prime, but what we DO get should be
enjoyed as opposed to ridiculed.  (The Press will do enough of that.)

>They can do whatever they want to and call themselves whatever name they want.

        Again, calling themselves the Who will draw attention.  Who ever
heard of Roger Daltrey or John Entwistle?  (I think some people have heard
of Pete.)

>I'll still be there smiling away with aching eardrums.

        I can only dream... but I would be there if I could.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"...And that makes you dangerous, so dangerous, to yourself!"