Re: Townshend guitars

AThosWhite,

All I need is a red guitar, three chords and the truth. . .

   I'm happy to see there are other U2 fans in this group.  In my
opinion, they are the best option for todays Who fans to see what a truly
great band can do on stage.  They have such a terrific stage
presence.  I am anxiously awaiting their next album and tour.

   I really would like to hear how you got the prototype PT Rick.
There must be a cool story behind getting something that rare.

             Don't let the bastards grind you down,  Brad