Re: Meeting Over in The U.K.

On Fri, 14 Jun 1996, Ty Velde wrote:

> WHO is planning on going over to see Quad. in Hyde Park?  I Emailed Shannon,
> but he hasn't responded yet.  Lets all get together. I'm arriving at 6:30am on
> Saturday morning and I would be totally psyched to meet up with whoever is
> planning on going to the show, some time before it starts. Please post on the
> list what your plans are or Email me personally at: tvelde@msn.com.  LONG LIVE
> ROCK!
>
> Ty Velde
> Boston, MA

	I've been waiting for a few more people to express some interest,
there has only been three or four so far.  If anybody else wants to join
in let me know.
	It's looking like an after show get together may be the way to
go, since everybody has different arrival times.  I know I won't feel
like going back to the motel  right away after the show anyway.  Is there
any listers in London  who could help pick a place to meet preferably,
near the park?
	I'll keep everybody updated.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |