Re: Townshend guitars

     AThosWhite,
   I think you are mistaken regarding many of the characteristics of
the Pete Townshend Limited Edition Rickenbacker.  I own #226 of the
250 that were made.  My guitar is painted with a red sunburst and has
no binding.  The guitar has three pickups, a R tailpiece, and NO Pete
signature.  The pickguard has a cartoon drawing of Pete doing a
windmill.  Below the cartoon it says "Pete Townshend   Limited
Edition.  The O in Townshend is filled in to look like one of Keith's
target shirts.  You are right on concerning the f-hole.
   Jeff, does my P.T Rick look like yours or more like what
AThosWhite describes.  I remember you telling me a while ago that you
had #125.
                                    Brad