Re: Who Else Is Disappointed?

     John Blomberg writes:
     ^^I just read in Rolling Stone that Richard Starsky Jr. (I know that's
     ^^not his real name, but I don't care what it really is) is playing
     ^^drums for the Quadrophenia shows.  Heaven help us if he plays drums
     ^^anything like his father.  Has anyone heard if he's any good?
     ^^Quadrophenia is pretty demanding for a mediocre drummer.  Let's just
     ^^hope Ringo Jr. is pretty damn awesome.

     I heard Mr. Starkey drum Quadrophenia in Atlanta during the 1994
     Daltrey tour and I must say he was pretty good.  Although Ringo's his
     dad, Roger said he had trained under Moon and was good at his style of
     playing.  Of course, he didn't match Moon's level on the LP, but
     that's like asking a classical composer to write as well as Mozart
     IMHO.