A Keith Moon Oddity

Gang,

I need some help.  In cleaning my father-in-law's house, I discovered an
(ahhh) 8-track called THE WATERGATE COMEDY HOUR.  What's the Who connection?
The cover shot was Keith behind his early 70s drumkit.  Is Keith on this
thing? Does anybody recall ever having heard of it?  Would somebody want to
buy it from me to add to their collection of Who memorabilia?  I haven't had
a working 8-track since 1983, so I cannot verify if Keith contributed to this
(apparent) comedy album.

??

Jim