On This Day...

Hey!

According to the little book, "On This Day In Rock N Roll":

>June 12
>
>The Who's movie, The Kids Are Alright, opens (1979).

I'm assuming their info is correct (and I don't feel like digging
around to see if it is). So everyone celebrate by playing your copy!

Wendy

* The Split Level Head is proud to bring you -- Hidden Treasures    *
* "The strangest two hours you might ever listen to"                *
* Every Friday morning, 10am to Noon on KBCH                        *
* CVI Cable, Ch. 68 Long Beach, Ch. 25 Lakewood                     *
* "Inside me I feel, alone and unreal..."                           *