Who Is The Who

After listening to multiple days of back and forth, I'd like to kick in my
2c.

Although I've observed over the years that many people feel that anything
without Keith is not The Who, as far as I'm concerned, anything that Roger,
Pete, and John want to put together and call The Who is A-OK with me, whether
that be a four/five piece core band, the fifteen piece big band, or the big
band plus orchestra.  (Now of course I have my own opinion about what I
prefer, but the point is that whatever they, the three of them, want to call
The Who is their perogative.)

It seems like Roger clearly feels the same way.  The Who is Roger, Pete, and
John (+ a drummer of their choice).  Sure, calling it The Who will sell more
tickets.  All the more reason to respect Roger's integrity in not touring as
The Who without Pete.  As I've stated before, I was in the first two rows at
both Carnegie Hall shows as well as four shows on the tour.  Roger and John
with Zak and Simon and the rest of the supporting cast *sounded* more like
The Who since anything since Keith died.  But without Pete, they could never
*be* The Who.

Thanks for listening.