Re: Hyde tix

 -=> Quoting Int:tommy@selway.umt.edu to Kindari <=-

 >> I've made contact with some folks to talk about tape trading
 >> and hitting some music stores with boots, in addition to my
 >> agent's tourist-type suggestions. I'll be getting to London
 >> Thursday, returning to the U.S. Sunday morning. Maybe we can
 >> get a meet of folks on the list!!!!

 >> Bob

 In> I'm leaving (the states) Tuesday (arriving Wednesday) and
 In> coming home Monday the 1st. I have friends studying over
 In> there right now so I'll be spending some time with them.
 In> But while they are in class I'll have nothing to do. I'd love
 In> to see some sites. Also, what are your plans for getting front
 In> row and center at the concert? I'm thinking of doing some
 In> serious camping outside the gate. Let me know if we can get
 In> together with some of the other listers.

 In> Shanon Dell

	I'll be getting to London Thursday morning; I'm supposed to
 get some good words about places to rock Thursday & Friday nights.
 Friday during the day, I'm supposed to go on one of those day-
 tour type things of the countryside, Stonehenge, etc. I'll send
 more details as they come along. My hotel supposedly is about
 10 minutes from Hyde Park, so whether to camp or run over at the
 crack o' dawn is another wildcard -- depends partly on when the
 bands are supposed to start, I'd guess. Anyway, *some* kind of
 list get-together will be a great idea -- I'll be the guy in
 glasses and a suitably ripped JAE tourshirt ... :-}

 Bob

... If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12