WFang "Flappers"? (No Who Content)

Fang,

You recently wrote:

>>Well, I guess you'll have to be "dissappointed" from the "WF Front" (no
releation to "Eminence Front"). If you noticed (perhaps you didn't), I didn't
participate in any of the "Who vs Zep" arguments. While *I* can say *I* like The
Who better than anyone else and go on to say, best drummer, best bass player,
best... It really boils down to emotions and taste. Perhaps you'd be better off
finding something else to "fight" with your brother over, like... who's got
bigger "flappers" (you or him) or something like that...<<

What are "flappers"?  Buttcheeks or breasts?  How about mudflaps (like a truck)
for buttcheeks?

Larry