Tommy at Radio City

Hello again--

I got such quick, helpful responses to my query about the Townshend tape
that I thought I'd ask another.  First, some background: I taped the '89
Radio City Music Hall "Tommy" concert from the radio broadcast and
thoroughly enjoyed it for a couple of years.  But, then, my car deck ate
the second tape (THE HORROR, THE HORROR), although part 1 (Tommy through
"I'm a Man") emerged unscathed.

If there's anyone out there who also taped the radio broadcast and is
willing to work out a trade so that I can again enjoy the last 30-40
minutes of the show, please let me know.  Thanks.

Jim McWilliams
mcwill@siu.edu