MSG shows (Ray Davies)

My radio woke me up this morning with the trailing end of a QUAD show
announcement. I missed most of it so I called them. They said to expect a
formal announcement tomorrow. A grain of salt on side? Who knows. This from
the station that has said "Ray Davis, of the Kinks..." three time in the past
week.

Actually, I've heard his name IS pronounced Davis.  I guess this is a US/UK
English thing.  UK Listers, any comments?

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150
TEL: 03-3486-8861 FAX: 03-3486-8862

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson