Who is the who?? hmmmmmmm

Hey don;'t you all know yet??? Isn't it obvious?? They WERE the greatest
band of all time..Yup---the greatest BAND of all time..Now anyone out
there who knows me (and you know who you are) knows my absolute love for
Dr.T--as far as I'm concerned he is the greatest musician who ever
lived (but more on that another time) but damn they were a band--and its
that simple. There is no I in team and there is no I in band.
   When I listen to them I hear the entire band---sometimes I am
flailing my arms around like Moonie (especially as I am a former
drummer),,sometimes I yell and spin my mike (?) just like
Roger,,sometimes I even just stand there mesmerized like JAE..but I
admit.usually I jumpspinwindmillleapfalletcetc just as the master
does...but its to the band.
    No one writes better then Pete--and no one played better than THE
WHO!!!!!!!!      Mark --thats why I;m the whoman