Re: Who IS The Who

AThos, Re:

> In conclusion:  Pete wrote the songs.  Pete wrote the songs.  Pete wrote the
> songs.  Therefore--Pete IS The Who.

It looks like you are messing up two things here:

   (1) The Who as a studio band,

   (2) The Who as a life band.

Up to now, we were talking about (2).  And I still think that Roger and John,
performing old Who songs together with a good drummer and a good guitarist
(e.g. Zak Starkey and Simon Townshend), ARE The Who (though perhaps less
exciting than in those good old times).

But if you come up with (1), then I agree with you that any further studio
album without essential contributions from Pete IS NOT The Who.

Cheers,

Bernd