QUAD SHOWS

  I just heard on the radio that it IS happening. Ticket info to be announced
on Tuesday.
All the details are in today's USA Today. No actual dates yet but that
"mid-July" thing
seems true. Everybody here in NY should keep their respective ears glued to
the radio
for the next day or two. Maybe some of our friends here on the list with ties
to the "media" can find out more info.  I am late for work, and I gotta go,
but wanted to post the info.

BTW - They also said that there will be ONLY NY shows. No tour.

Kyle in NJ