Re: PT date and location in 1993

Tim, re:

>I saw Pete play at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles in 1993 >and unless
I'm mistaken, he didn't play at the Greek Theatre in >L.A.  Are there other
Greek Theatres?

Unless you count the little "stage" at the Parthenon gyro place on State
Street.  Nope, that's the only Greek Theatre that I've heard of. It wouldn't
be the first time a seller/taper got something wrong. His stuff wasn't the
best anyway. I liked the two part tape that consisted almost entirely of
stuff from the two scoop albums. :)

Litgo