Somebody Saved Pete

From: Gad Meir <gmeir@netcom.com>

>>Wasn't the somebody the lady in Laguna Beach (California) who helped Pete
detox? Awright...if I'm wrong, just pounce away..

Yes, it was a woman in San Diego named Meg Patterson.  That was good
recollecting, but from the lyrics it hardly makes sense that it would be her.

BTW, since I never received yesterday's digest, I missed the rest of the
following post (cut off in my first and only 2K of the file):

>>From: Jacksonjim@aol.com
>>Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 10:12:54 -0400
>>Subject: Spmebody Saved Pete

>>I think that saying that Pete was referencing an actual person in SOMEBODY
SAVED ME when he said "I never leaned on a person like I leaned right
then/and when I finall

Could people re-post or email me any of the comments I missed on this topic?
 Thanks.