Athena in '82

Noticed a mention about when and if Athena was played on the 82 tour. I
recall hearing when I saw them in Detroit, Sept. 30, 1982, Silverdome.

That must be Jim Jackson mentioning the Indy 82 show (Hi Jim!)

Anyway, it was the second song from It's Hard in the set, somewhere after
Dangerous, but before It's Hard, E. Front, and Cry If You Want.

If you are amazed I can remember this stuff 14 years later - I am even more
amazed you people are talking about it.

Still a cool list!

- Glenn Burris