Favorite Who Songs

My personal all time favorites in no particular order...
"Go To The Mirror" - (live in Amsterdam '69)
"Naked Eye" - (live in Toronto '82)
"I'm One" - (all of them)

Following are the tracks on my current "Best of the Best" tape (third
volume).

Side A
"I Can't Explain" - Kids/Shindig '65
"The Kids Are Alright" - Box Sampler '65
"I Can See For Miles" - Box Sampler '67
"Tatoo" - Fillmore '68
"Amazing Journey/Sparks" - Tommy
"Go To The Mirror" - Amsterdam '69
"Young Man Blues" - Leeds '70
"Naked Eye" - Toronto '82
"I Don't Know Myself" - Rarities '71
"Bargain" - Who's Next (put live SF version on my "The Wild Man
             and The Quiet One" tape)
"Behind Blue Eyes" - Who's Next
"Too Much of Anything" - Odds and Sods

Side B
"I'm One" - Quad Sndtrk
"I've Had Enough" - Quad
"Love Reign O'er Me" - Quad
"However Much I Booze" - Who By #s
"How Many Friends" - Who By #s
"Guitar and Pen" - Who Are You
"Don't Let Go The Coat" - Face Dances
"The Quiet One" - Toronto '82
"Another Tricky Day" - Face Dances
"A Man Is A Man" - It's Hard
"Cry if You Want" - It's Hard

As for the discussion about prefering their harder or their softer side, I
can't imagine living without both.  I love the thundering rock and roll of
Young Man Blues, but I wouldn't give up Naked Eye for it.  Fortunately, we
get it all.

Note:  Realizing that while John and Keith's brilliance is fairly well
represented, my favorites lean towards those with lyrical and vocal
resonance.  As such, I did finally break down and create the aforementioned
"The Wild Man and The Quiet One" tape.  Perhaps I'll post that another day.

Comments are welcome.