Re: Athena-another defense (groan...)Sun Dec 7 14:56:39 PST 1997

Wow!  I've always liked Athena, but now I can appreciate it on a higher,
and cooler level!  This explanation for the lyrics never occurred to me.
It makes sense though.  How about some further history explaining the
stories behind this and other songs on It's Hard.  I've heard
historical-type stuff about most of the other Who records, but very little
about this album.

anthonyw@netzone.com