HBO Quad, etc.

Since I was staying in a motel w/HBO this weekend, I saw their
ad for the Prince's Trust Concert.  It only listed the artists
that have been previously mentioned on the list, i don't
remember if there was dialog or not, but the listing for The Who
said something to the effect of 'The Who performing songs from
Quadrophenia'. Leads me to believe it will be subject to editing.
It didn't give a date, it only said coming in July.

How does the fact that HBO will be showing the concert relatively
soon after it takes place affect ppv possibilities?

Those who will be attending live get my best wishes for a good
trip and my extreme envy.

Jeff Williams