Perhaps a not-so-stupid theory

H&K
AThosWhite wrote:
>I get the strong sense that he's searching for some sort of closure.
>
>What does it mean?  What comes next?  I haven't taken the theory that far.
What >do y'all think?

        That's an interesting idea, and it does sorta look that way.  Maybe
it's nothing so final as death, but perhaps he's thinking of ridding himself
of the Who (to join this to a present thread) by having all of the mysteries
solved (everything they ever did released and out in the open).
        Or, maybe he just wants to settle down.  For all he's a musician,
and maybe craves attention, his latest kid is only a few years old, and he
might be feeling his age.  He might want to sit down, watch his kid grow a
bit, and think about what he's going to do next.
        You asked....

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________

"She sang the best she'd ever sang..."