Re: Kenney Jones

>From what I remember, Pete wanted Kenney in the band because he came
from where they came from, the mod scene.  Kenney was also a mod in a
mod band, The Small Faces.  Ronnie Lane, who has appeared on two of
Pete's official albums, was also in that band, as well as Steve
Marriott.  Was the guitarist Ron Wood, or did he replace the original
guitarist?  I do know that Wood was the guitarist when the band was
known as The Faces and was, of course, Rod Stewart's back up band.

Dave Hughes