Re: Pete putting his musical estate in order

Maybe he's just trying to get the old stuff taken care of so he can
amaze the world with astounding NEW stuff? Granted, it looks like we'll
hit 2000 before this happens, but all the better for me, as I'll finally
be out of high school by then. Maybe this is overly optimistic of me,
but it DOES make sense for him to want to properly take care of his old
projects before moving on to anything new.

                            -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com