Mailing List

Dear Friends,

Those of you who attended the private party or who were tour book sponsors
for John Entwistle's Left For Dead Tour should be getting your merchandise
catalog in the mail.  This is important because BITSA  wants to be sure that
you are getting the items that we mail to you.  In the weeks and months to
come we will be sending out advanced notice of JAE related events.  By this
coming Monday everyone's catalog will have been mailed so if you don't see it
in about a week please let us know.  FYI there have been some nice things
said/printed about the party and about the people that attended it.
We "all" thank you and wish you well

Stef