Re: Forget Bill Bruford

From: Ian Derby <iderby19@us.net>

As a Yes and KC fan, I can tell the rest of my Who brethen that you
didn't want Bruford to fill in for Keith Moon.  First of all, he
hated Keith's style.
<<<

Ian is dead on, here.  I can't imagine Bill fitting with the Who at all.
 I also think one of the things he hated about Moon was his general
lifestyle and self-indulgence.  Bruford presents himself as a much more
serious, austere musician and person.  He's pretty much the Anti-Keith in
all respects.  Very articulate and intelligent, though, and IMHO the best
technician ever to come from Rock music.

OK,
KLW