Somebody Saved Me/Kit

I, too, have wondered if the reference was to Kit.  The reasons I suspect
that it's not are as follows.  From Pete's description in the song of his own
state of being, I've always had the sense that he was describing the early
80s period of desolation and drug/alcohol abuse that he was just going
through/coming out of.  If so, it wouldn't make sense that he was talking
about Kit, as A) they were not very close at that time and B) Kit was no
longer working for them.  Comments?

In terms of the personal stuff.  I agree that spirited debate and
disagreement are just fine.  Hell, they keep life interesting.  However,
IMHO, personal assaults suck and have no place in this forum.

P.S.  This Quad in the States yo-yo is killing me.