Re: Who CD News -- It's Official:

Bernd, re:

>Just out of curiosity, what are your (and the other listers') habits of
listening to Who records?  Entire CDs?

Car CD changer. I'm for bonus tracks for one specific reason. If they don't
use up the "unused" space at the end of a disc, they may NEVER be able to
justify adding the material on a "separate" <rarities type> disc later on in
the future...  One can always re-record the music in the future as long as
they HAVE it. If it's not released, then we're just <Riker>'ed...

-wf