The Who or not The Who in NY

This was on the newsgroup. Somebody is wrong who is it?

Bruce

Article: 6809
Newsgroups: alt.music.who
From: egoman@pacificnet.net (Egoman)
Subject: New York Shows Confirmed
 Sun Dec  7 14:52:08 PST 1997
Date: 31 May 1996 02:44:10 GMT

I work at a radio syndicate and this afternoon we got a fax from MJI's
Rock Fax, which provides music news for over a thousand radio stations
nationwide.  It's confirmed, it's official, The Who will bring their
Quadrophenia show (plus, probably, 2 1/2 hours of greatest hits) to
Madison Square Garden for a couple of nights in mid-July.

No info yet on what nights, or when tickets go on sale.  But that
should be announced soon.  In the meantime, it's no longer a rumor,
they WILL be in America.

See all of you there, I expect.

		--Egoman