Re: drummers who "replace" Keith.

>What child rearing over a Who (related) tour??? <Riker> that <Picard>!

Yeah, I know. The kids only been around for 5 mo. and he's already causing trouble. I'll have you know, however, that he sits through me playing PT and WHO stuff constantly. So he's not all bad :)

- Anybody hear anything more about the boys playing here in the states?
   (Quintuplets couldn't keep me from this event!)

- And finally - about all of this Jeff Beck talk going on. Pete had this to say
   about him back in 1982 or so (from memory, so bear with me):
   "He's a very expressive guitarist. Unfortunately, he has nothing to
   express!" This kind of struck me as funny at the time.