GRAMMAR!

Scott,
About the American/British grammar thing...I was thinking that just
today. :) "Ledbetter," I says to myself, "Isn't it a very British thing
to use plural verbs? I believe it is. One of those little variations
between American and British grammar. Sort of like how Americans spell
words with z's when the British like to spell them with s's instead. How
silly of me not to have thought of this sooner."

                               -Yellow Ledbetter,
who doesn't think the American government works very hard in any case
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com