Re: Attack of the Horny Femme Fans from WhoFest

>The Who Fest has a beach?! With horny Who female fans? When's the next
>plane? Must I learn how to swim? Am I too old?

Dennis:

Are you too old? Only you can answer that question. Your interest level
suggests not.

>Oh God, the questions!! Hi!
>My name is Dennis. I'm 47 but look 27. I hate swimming and Herman's
>Hermits. My sign is Electra. I have a sense of humour and green eyes. I'm a
>writer and artist, and love women of all shapes and sizes. Do I have to
>bring my wife?

I'd say that's also your call. Plenty of guys here, too. She can stay busy.

>I've been a Who fan since October, 1965. Does that count?
>I'm a vegetarian but eat meat too. I'll wear a fur coat without so much as
>a thought.

You won't need a fur coat, but perhaps some shorts. It's rather hot here in
August.
Hell, it's hot here now.
Oh yeah, count me in as a vegatarian who eats meat too.
Seriously, you ought to come. The more, the better. Can you picture us, Who
fans almighty, descending on the Baba Center? "We are the Mods/We are the
Mods..."

                   Cheers                   ML