Re: T. (Townshend) S. (Sings) Eliot

At 3:45 5/26/96, The Who Mailing List wrote:
>From: Vacc116@aol.com
>Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 21:50:28 -0400
>Subject: T. (Townshend) S. (Sings) Eliot
>
>To Gary M. (and anyone else paying attention to this topic)
>
>   There's the Pete of the sixties and
>seventies, than theres the Pete of the eighties and nineties---"The Complete
>Pete" you might say (Ten points to anyone who can name the album cover that
>is from--without looking!!!)

I'm surprised that no one's posted to collect the points; it's from the
"Face Dances" cover/poster on one of Pete's portraits but I can't remember
which one for sure; I think its the dark brooding one that has a
thundercloud-like background, not the one with the elongated nose.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend