Jim Carrey's acting

Hi there!  You wrote:
>> Jim Carrey (Don't jump down my throat!  Carrey could not do a serious role
>>for his life!).
>
>Actually Carrey did a respectable "dramatic" role in one of those silly
vampire >movies of the 80's. The movie was pretty stupid, but his role as the
>high schooler who got "bit", etc. was OK...

        It was called "Once Bitten", and he wasn't playing a straight,
serious role.  True, he wasn't bouncing off the walls as in his recent,
popular movies.  I think I would have put the quotations marks around
"respectable", too.
        Of course, that's just me.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________