Saw John tour in '88

Actually was present for the Entwistle show at The Country Club in Reseda
I guess around '88.  The Spider Man blew me away (which sounds so cliche but
I can not think of a better way of putting it).  Thunderous sound.  Made me
think that if John alone could do this in a mid-size club The Who must have
been truly beyond belief.  So I guess I did see Steve Luongo -- I just didn't
know it.  I guess that's how amazing John was (is), because even though I'm
a drummer (at least at that time) I cannot recall any impressions about
Luongo (and I always pay attention to drums). Thanks -- Henry