Drummers who "replace" Keith

First, I agree that Clem Burke is a very good drummer, and squarely in the
Keith Tradition. He appears on that Who tribute album that appeared a few
years ago, to great effect, on one cut only however, I  believe Glow Girl.
Someone asked about Kenney playing with other groups. I'm fairly certain
Kenney Jones is the drummer on the Stones' It's Only Rock and Roll But I
Like It. Finally, regarding drummers who could replace Keith, does anyone
think that Mick Avory might be a good choice (the Kinks' drummer, now
retired however)?  Mick was more of the lay-it-down school, typically in
that lovable lazy Kinks way, which may not match the Who even in their
latter-day mode, but he also could stretch on the Kinks' more slam-it-out
style, notably on Victoria, Do it Again and Prince of the Punks. And he
sounded very good on One for the Road; of course that's 20 years ago... I
suppose if he ever agreed to do it Ray night be a little put out. Speaking
of Ray Davies, I'm waiting for a studio or live collaboration between he and
Pete - there's so much logic to this idea, say done along the model of Rough
Mix......Gary M.