re: Live Psychoderelict

wf wrote:
>My only complaint (and a large one) is the schmuck for some reason did a
full
>dress rehersal prior to hitting the stage, thus causing him to practically
>lose his voice.

I wondered why he sounded so hoarse.  I had chalked it up to the rigors of a
long tour.  I also wondered why he started the show with We're Not Gonna Take
It.  Not a good way to warm up the ol' vocal chords.  And the VHS Hi-Fi idea
is a good one.  I often do this with videos, and it is the only way  I record
radio shows.  Makes for easy editing later.

Randy