Generations

Does anyone have any news re the Generations fanzine?  I havent seen anything
since issue #14 which came out quite a while ago now.

Mark wrote:

>Shane:
>Well now, I've never heard Tea Party, but the rest you mention are certainly
>Heavy Metal (or were in their time, like Rush).
>AC/DC wasn't HM? C'mon now!

Although it is obviously a very subjective thing I have never thought of AC/DC
as being heavy metal - more just hard rock.  Ditto with G&R.

btw - good call on Respectable Street, great song by a great band.

Regards,
Denis.    "Sunday church and they look fetching..."