Re: Anybody know...

>>>Chris, re:

>could
>>>have been a radio broadcast - great sound!
>>>
>>>I believe it was a radio broadcast. Mark L, comments???
>>
>>wf:
>>
>>...It sounds like a radio show to me, in a lot of ways...but if so
>then it was
>>a live broadcast, `cause it's not mixed like a KBFH or WW1.

I'm a bit confused and I think someone here can probably help. I have a KC 75
boot, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it had great sound like many of you
have said. It's o.k. but I'm thinking that we may be talking about different
shows. Did they play more than one? Also-someone said that it was a shame
they didn't record the whole show, further evidence supporting my previous
idea, is that the amount of music on the one I have is pretty close to the
amount that was typically played in one show. Here it is:

I Can't Explain
Substitute
Squeeze Box
Baba O'Riley
Behind Blue Eyes
Dreaming From Waist
Magic Bus
Amazing Journey
Sparks
Fiddle About
I'm Free
Tommys Holiday Camp
Were Not gonna...
Summertime Blues
My Generation(loooooong)
Join Together
Road Runner
My Generation Blues
WGFA
That right there is a good amount if you ask me, if you know what is missing
I'd be interested to know.It couldn't be too much. Thanx.

-jag