Re: Had Enough

At 10:23 AM 5/28/96 -0400, The Raymeister Wrote:
>>From: WFang01@aol.com
>>Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 06:38:38 -0400
>>Subject: Re: Potential murderers on our list?
>
><usual childish, boring, un-Who-related, White Fang-bullshit deleted>
>
>Why does every digest have to start with 7 to 10 messages from you?  Do you
>have a compulsion that requires your useless posts to be the first thing
>subscribers see so they reach for that delete button less than halfway
>through a digest (which is what I mainly do these days, because I am sick of
>wading through your crap to read about THE WHO, which is why I'm here in the
>first place).  Try to muster some sort of self control and stop replying to
>every single friggin' post as if this was your personal digest, will ya?
>
>ray

Ray, is this your 1st post? Might I say that intstead of jumping on the Fang
bashing bandwagon you might actually introduce yourself and say a few
personal words about The Who. You might want to review "Lurking No Longer"
or "losing My List Virginity" from a few days ago. Both are very good
examples of how to start a productive and enjoyable exchange of thoughts and
ideas on the list. Also the word "friggin'" is best used in casual
conversation with your good buddies at the local VFW lodge.

Love and Friggin' Faux Pas,
Scott Curtis