Coolwalkingyaddayaddayaddaandasideoffriestogo

YES, IT IS TRUE...I bought it yesterday. :) Found it on cassette,
although I don't reccomend anyone ELSE buy the cassette, because as best
as I can tell the packaging is stripped down.

My only comment: WHAT is with the picture of Pete in the Pee-Wee
Herman-esque suit (sans bow tie), holding his shoe? Did this photo
frighten anyone else? I'll probably be having nightmares for the next
few weeks. What I go through for Pete....<sigh>

                                -Yellow Ledbetter,
with both boots on her feet, thank you very much
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com