Re: Anybody know...

Doug, re:

>>I think you are forgetting about The Who doing the King Bisquit Flower
Hour.  I'm not sure of the venue or the date, but it was a radio broadcast
in the 1970's (when they were already 'superstars').  Can WF add anything to
this - i.e., have you heard the recording of this?

The KBFH for The Who was the '73 Largo, MD (also found on the "Tales From The
Who" boot) and Toronto '82, which was also broadcast. Bruce may be right
about the KC '75 tape, as I only listened to it once (was very impressed with
the "Won't Get Fooled Again") but as someone else mentioned previously,
Orlando, '82 was broadcast locally, so it IS possible that some other shows
were handled the same way...

-wf