Re: Mr. Censor:

>From: WFang01@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 26 May 1996 09:37:00 -0400
>Subject: Re: Mr. Censor:

>><yawn>  You're slipping.  You forgot to make fun of my job and insinuate
>that I'm gay.
>>The point remains the same.
>
>Oh, I didn't forget :), it just wasn't relevant to the thread.

Irrelevance to the thread didn't seem to bother you yesterday when you
chose to speculate on my frequency of sexual intercourse rather than
address the issue.  I can't imagine the evasions that go on in your mind to
allow you to post this contradictory nonsense.  The point remains the same.

> If you
>wanted to clarify that for us, I'm sure we'd all take the time and give you
>some attention.

I've found that frequently when people say "I'm sure", it really means "I
have no idea."  You're bearing that observation out nicely.

> There may even be a kind sole out here willing to take pity
>on you. :)

That's "soul."  I see you're employing your usual attention to detail.

>BTW, here's something I'd like to know...

You'll just have to go on wondering.

>Also, I think you owe an apology to the gay members of the list. Calling
>someone "gay" as a "negative" remark certainly says something about you!

You're so pathetic.  Anyone with more than a passing acquaintence with this
list (including you, at some level) knows that I was referring to your
rhetorical habit of making sniggering inferences that someone who disagrees
with you is gay.  It was more frequent before some readers mentioned that
they were gay, but still crops up: