Personal Bashing

I apologize to all for the non-Who content that follows.  I chose to post
here in response to the fact that the earlier assualts between Alan M. and
Rich W. have been posted in public as well.  (Not to mention my fear of being
accused of being a private censor :) )

Fang,

I don't know the origins of your personal venom with Alan, but I don't
understand printing such scathing personal insults on the list.
Why are you processing such things in a public forum (a list theorhetically
focused on The Who)?  I genuinely do not understand.

Lauren