Re: "I can hear music/Sweet sweet music..."

>>From here on out I will call that the song with the peggy sue break.  BTW
>what Holly do you own?  He's probably my favorite of the 50's artists
>(Elvis is close).  Currently I have the 2 CD BH collection and an MCA 2
>LP GH I bought when I was nine.

Ian:

I don't have them in front of me, but I have the double LP set (no doubt the
same one as you have), the CD extended best of, and THE LATE GREAT at least.
Maybe more, but I'd have to look. He only did 3 albums, and albums were on
the order of 30 minutes long back then, so I assume that I've got most of
what he did.
My favorite `50s artist...hmmm.  I like Elvis, Chuck Berry, Little Richard,
Eddie Cochran, James Brown, Roy Orbison, Fats Domino, The Everly
Brothers...I have CDs by them all, in addition to many single songs. That's
a tough one. I don't think I can answer that one. It depends on my mood.

                   Cheers                   ML