speaking of the TOMMY film...

My sisters are watching a 1970's British film version of "The Three
Musketeers" right now. I looked over a few minutes ago and noted, much
to my surprise, that Oliver Reed was in it! I didn't recognize him at
first becausehe has a beard and isn't singing (badly). Anyways, from
what I can tell, the man actually is a pretty good actor. It's just that
he can't SING! Too bad he ended up in TOMMY, eh?
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com